Axis Bank Credit Card Payment
Know all different ways of online Axis bank credit card payment. There are multiple ways of paying axis bank credit card bills. Choose the most appropriate one for you and enjoy the hassle free banking. There are tons of online platforms available for online bill payments. But we suggest using the ways offered by the official portal of the bank.
We have listed all the available online bill payment methods. If you are using axis bank credit card, you need to remember the due date of the monthly payment. The online payment method will save you from visiting the bank or ATMs. You will also get rid of tension of remembering the due dates every month. The convenient online axis bank credit card payment methods like auto-debits are very popular now.
Get familiar with all the online axis bank credit card payment methods. This post will also relate you to how to use these online methods. You can select the most suitable method as per your schedule and convenience. If you are tired of visiting your bank every month to pay your credit card bill, then you must go through the online ways. billpayment.co.in also carries online methods for payment of SBI credit card status.
Axis Bank Credit Card Online Payment Methods
Find here all the different ways of paying your axis bank credit card bills. Links to the precise page for payment is shared for your best convenience.
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Internet Banking
If you have a saving account with axis bank, use your net banking facilities to pay your bills.
- Use the net banking page of axis bank and login using your credentials.
- Go to the ‘credit card’ option and then ‘balance and payment’ option.
- Select the card number and account you want to use to pay the bill.
- Enter the amount to be paid and click submit.
Your axis bank credit card payment will be processed the same day.
Multiple Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Axis Bank Internet Banking
Enjoying paying bills of your multiple axis bank credit card status through a single payment process. You will be using the same mode of internet banking of your axis bank account.
- Log on to your axis bank internet banking page.
- Go to section of <Accounts> and then <Pay Bill> option.
- Give a click on ‘Add New Biller’. Register your details with category of credit cards. Select the biller name as ‘Axis Bank Credit Card – Direct pay’.
- Enter biller details using nick name. Enter credit card no. and click on ‘Fetch’ button.
- Verify details by entering the net secure code. You will receive it through SMS on your cell.
- Click on ‘Add’ button.
- Now once again go to the internet banking page.
- Go to the Pay Bill Option. Select the option of the active Registered Biller and give a click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Choose any option from ‘One Time Payment’ or ‘Repetitive Payment’.
- If you select One Time Payment, funds will be debited instantly on real time basis. You have to enter the amount and click the ‘make hot payment’ check box.
- If you select Repetitive Payment, select the payment amount and select frequency. The funds will be debited weekly or monthly etc. on a particular day.
NACH – National Automated Clearing House
Enroll for the NACH and pay axis bank credit card payment from your account of any other bank. Download the NACH form and send it to the address as mentioned on the form.
NEFT – National Electronic Funds Transfer
Carry out axis bank credit card payment online using your account of any other bank. The NEFT facility allows you to transfer funds from your account to the axis bank credit card account. Log on to the internet banking facility of your (any other) bank. Select NEFT option. Fill up all the required details. Enter the details as under:
- Beneficiary name: name as mentioned on the credit card
- Beneficiary bank name: Axis bank
- Branch name: Mumbai
- Beneficiary account: your credit card number
- IFSC code: UTIB0000400
Your payment will be processed in a single working day.
Other Axis Bank Card Payment Options
Here are some more options for axis bank credit card payment.
Visa Money Transfer
Visa money transfer facility allows you to use your net banking facility or visa debit card. Your axis bank credit card payment will be made in 2 working days with visa money transfer. You will be using your net banking page (any bank other than axis bank) to make payment.
Online Payment using Bank Accounts other than Axis bank
Use your net banking facilities and pay online. Your bill will be paid in 3 working days. Hence, pay in advance before the due date.
Also pay other bills online/ offline:
Mobile Payment of Axis Bank Credit Card Bill
Mobile banking is a new way to pay through your smartphones. Download the mobile banking app for axis bank credit card payment:
You can download the app for your android, windows or iphone. Make sure that you use the registered mobile number for mobile payments.
After downloading the app, go to the accounts option and click on credit card number. Click pay last bill option to proceed. You will also need to enter the mobile PIN. Payment will be done on the same day.
More and more users are now opting for online payment methods. Axis bank credit card payment can also be made offline. You can pay the bill of your credit card through cash, cheque, and DD. Or set standing instructions for auto debit from your account of another bank. Your bill amount will be automatically debited every month on the set date. No need to worry about the due dates during your hectic schedules. If you have any query related to axis bank card payment, do let us know. We would love to help you. We have also shown how to pay electricity bills of TNEB, Tata power, BSES, and MSES. Visit us to learn online bill payments of several services like banking, LIC, and mobile. Do consider sharing this useful information with your friends through social media.