How to Pay CESC Bill Payment
This post relates online ways of CESC bill payment. Ibillpayment.in carries information and instructions to pay electricity bills online. The blog is guiding to pay Tata Power bill, BSES bill online and online PGVCL bill. Consumers of Calcutta Electricity Supply Corporation will benefit from this particular information. CESC online bill payment can be made at the official website of CESC. It is a major power generating company of India. It serves more than 2 million consumers of Kolkata. The valuable service of online bill payment facility is discussed here in details. The company is also distributing power to parts of Hooghly, Howrah, and other districts of West Bengal. It is also having projects in other states like Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
CESC Limited belongs to RP- Sanjiv Goenka Group. The website of the company also offers online quick bill pay and other facilities. Consumers can online apply for a new connection and can check the tariffs. Facility of viewing and printing of the copy of the bills is also available. Before we inform you more details, let us elaborate the way of paying online. CESC bill payment procedure is a simple and quick online procedure. The step-wise method with instructions will make it super easy for you to pay online.
CESC Bill Payment Online
Here is the complete process and links to the official website of cesco.co.in. An easy guide to cesc bill payment online. Follow the guide carefully.
- Visit the website here for CESC bill payment.
- At the right-hand side menu, locate and click the option saying ‘Quick Bill Pay’.
- You will see various options at this page including New Connection and Monthly Bill.
- Follow the option of ‘Monthly Bill’ with a single click.
- At the next page, provide your 11 digits consumer no.
- Repeat the captcha code as show and click ‘Submit’.
- You will see the total bill amount with all the details.
- Click the ‘Pay now’ button.
- Choose the mode of payment. You can pay either by credit/debit card or net banking.
- Complete the transaction by providing required details.
- You will see a message on the screen confirming the payment.
- The online bill payment receipt will be generated. Save it or print it for your reference.
While you make online CESC bill payment, do not click the back or the refresh button. Try not to cancel the transaction in the middle.
CESC Copy Bill
The official portals of the power generating companies also facilitate consumers to obtain the duplicate bill. To view or print your duplicate CESC bill, use the below procedure at cesc.co.in
- Click here: https://www.cesc.co.in/newcopybill/copybill_new_input.jsp
- Enter your customer id. If you do not know your customer id, you can get it just by clicking the link shown there.
- Your customer id is different from your consumer no.
- Enter the captcha text.
- Click the option ‘Generate Duplicate Bill.’
- You will view the bill on the screen in PDF format.
- You can also print the bill which will be accepted for manual CESC bill payment at the cash counters.
Now you can pay your bills online from anywhere without the bill in hand. While you can place your queries and complaints online, you can also call CESC. For any query, consumers can call below-given helpline numbers of Calcutta Electricity.
CESC Helpline Numbers
- 1860 500 1912
- 4403 1912
- 2225 9156
- 2225 9157
Consumers can avail other facilities by registering at the website. The registration process just requires you to provide consumer no., mobile number. Email id and date of birth should be provided. If you are a registered consumer, CESC bill payment call centres will trace your number. This will help you to avoid quoting your consumer number every time you call CESC customer care. CESC also sends important information to the registered consumers by email. It will inform you of the bills and other useful value added services.
Likewise CESC bill payment, you will find information on Bescom payment, KSEB bill payment, and MSEB bill payment. The online facility to pay electricity bills is now enjoyed by consumers of all states. We have also shared here methods to pay online bills of leading mobile companies and credit cards.