Pay Citibank Credit Card Online
Is your Citibank credit card payment due? No worries! Pay the bill online to save your time and efforts. Citibank credit card users have ample of options to pay their bills. Know all the different ways for Citibank credit card bill payment online. The multiple ways offered by the bank are hassle-free and time-saving. You can pay your bill of the Citibank card through any bank account also. Your credit card dues can be paid on time with your convenient way. We have elaborated all the methods here. Choose the option best suitable for you and make your city card payment. Users can also learn how to pay HDFC credit card and Axis bank credit card payments.
Credit cards are a wonderful way of getting cash back opportunities and making cashless purchases. A large number of people are using credit cards of Citi Bank. The bank is currently offering cards for fuel purchase and travel. Cards for shopping and cashback are also available. Though the payment of Citibank credit card can be done manually, the online payment has many benefits. With online payment, your funds will be credited faster. You can avoid the hassle of remembering the due date by using the Citibank credit card bill payment option of standing instruction.
Online Citibank Credit Card Payment Procedures
You can pay your Citibank credit card payment using your Citibank account. At the same time, you can also use another bank account. It is not necessary that you hold an account with Citibank.It is possible to make online citibank credit card payment without its account.
Citibank Credit Card Payments using Citibank Account
If you are also holding an account with the bank and using its credit card, you can use these methods.
- Standing instructions on Citibank Account | Auto-Debit
Set up standing instructions to pay partial or total due amount of your credit card. Set a monthly date as suitable to you. And your Citibank credit card payment will be debited automatically every month. The best part of this method is that you will be saved from the stress of remembering the due date.
- Citibank Online Banking
Use your Citibank net banking facility to pay your bills whenever you want. However, it is always recommended to pay your bills before the due date.
- Citibank Mobile Banking
Smartphone users can pay the Citibank credit card bill payment on the go. Visit m.citibank.co.in and pay your Citi card bill using your cell.
Citibank Card Payment from your Other Bank Accounts
Use following options for Citibank credit card payment from non-Citibank accounts.
All these options are simple to understand. You can pay your Citibank credit card payments from any bank account.
- NEFT – Transfer funds from any bank account to the Citibank credit card account. Use your login at your net banking account and enter card details. Enter your credit card number and mention your bank name as Citibank. Enter the amount and payment account type. The citibank credit card payment will be processed on the same day if you pay before 5.30 PM.
- RTGS – Use RTGS to pay your credit card bill using the same guidelines as for NEFT process. The funds will be transferred on the same day.
- E-Pay – This is one of the easiest methods for Citibank credit card payment. Click the option of E-Pay at the official site of the Citibank to get this page. Click “I Accept” to proceed further. Enter your credit card number twice. Also, enter your mobile no., email address, and payment amount. Select your bank account. It will take 2-3 working days for the process of payment.
- VMT – Visa Money Transfer – This method also lets you pay your Citibank credit card bill payment using other bank accounts. The payment will be processed in 2 to 4 working days.
- ECS for Citibank Credit Card Payment – The electronic clearing system is the facility where you can set standing instructions or auto-debit. Authorize Citibank to debit your other bank account. You can also set the date and set the amount. Either you can choose to pay the minimum amount or a fixed amount or the total bill amount. You just need to fill up a form and send it to the Citibank.
- Your Net Banking facility – You can use the net banking facility of any other bank account. It will take few minutes to make Citibank credit card payment. Here, you will have to select the Citibank which is included as a Utility Billers.
For the manual Citibank credit card payment, you can use the options of drop boxes and Citibank ATMS. You can drop cheques and pay by cheque or cash at the Citibank ATMs. It will take 2-3 working days for the transaction. Cheque payments will take up to seven business days. You can set alert message for the receipt of the cheque by the bank.
We are sure all the above methods are very simple for you. Are you still facing any issue with your Citibank credit card payment process? Call the Citibank customer care numbers. The Citibank credit card customer care section is working 24X7 to solve queries of the users. You will also find methods to pay online bills for the utility services. Keep visiting http://billpayments.co.in/ to know easy online payment options. Pay your bills of mobile, gas, water, and electricity online.