How to Pay NDPL Electricity Bill
NDPL bill payment procedure is elaborated here for the benefit of users who want to avoid hassles of visiting the NDPL centres. NDPL is abbreviated for North Delhi Power Limited. It was previously known as North Northwest Delhi Distribution Company. However, in 2011, NDPL was named as Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited. The official site of NDPL allows payment of the NDPL bills or Tata power electricity bills. In this post, we are guiding to how to make NDPL bill payment online at its portal. Online electricity bill payment is a matter of great relief for the consumers. Hundreds of consumers are saving their time and efforts by avoiding to long queues.
Just follow the instructions given further and carry out NDPL online bill payment with few clicks. The power distribution company allows consumers to pay through Credit Card, debit Card, and Net Banking. While you are paying, you will need your customer account no. The net banking mode of payment also gives you a benefit of partial payment. However, if you choose to pay by Axis bank credit card or other debit card, you will need to pay the full amount of your NDPL bill payment.
NDPL Bill Payment Online Process
Find below all the details and direct link to the official page for NDPL online bill payment.
- Follow this link: NDPL
- You will see the online payment page of the NDPL site.
- Enter your customer account as mentioned on the electricity bill.
- Please enter your registered mobile number if any.
- Also, enter the email address.
- However, if you do not know your CA no. , you can just pay by entering your registered mobile number. Click here to make NDPL bill payment with registered mobile number.
- Click ‘Pay now’ after entering captcha code and checking the box for terms of NDPL.
- You will reach the payment gateway.
- Choose the mode of payment and complete the transaction.
- You will receive a message of the successful transaction on the screen as well to your email address.
- Do take a print out of the payment confirmation receipt.
You can take a print out of the confirmation receipt of the last payment anytime just by entering your CA no. The ndpl.com homepage will show you multiple options related to payments. You can download the e-receipt of the last payment in PDF format.
NDPL Duplicate Bill Print
If you have lost your NDPL bill or need a copy of your electricity at any time, you can download it online from the official site of TPDDL. The NDPL is renamed as Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited. To download the duplicate bill, you need to register at the www.tatapower-ddl.com. After creating your user id and password, you can get a duplicate bill.
The online NDPL bill payment will be reflected in your account within 4 hours. In any case, if the amount is debited from your account and still you get a transaction failure message, do not worry. Check the e-receipt of the payment on the official site of Tata Power-DDL after 4 hours.
NDPL Bill Payment Methods
There are many other manual and automated ways of NDPL bill payment besides the online method. Consumers can pay NDPL bills using its kiosk-based Any Time Payment Machines. To pay the bills manually, users can pay by cash or cheque at the Tata Power bill collection centres. Here are other major ways of paying NDPL electricity bills:
- Cash Cards – ITZ Cash Cards and Oxicash Wallet
- Mobile Wallets – PayTM and MMPL
- IVRS – Use the number 011-4916 5555 to call and pay by IVRS.
- EBPP – To pay by EBPP, use the vendor’s sites like bill desk and bill junction.
Consumers may also use the official site of Tata Power for NDPL or pay Tata power bill. NDPL bill payment can also be made manually by dropping cheques in the drop boxes. However, a very large number of consumers are now using the NDPL online bill payment. It offers a quick and secure way of paying an electricity bill. Consumers of BSES can refer to online BSES bill payment methods published at our blog. billpayment.co.in provides useful guidelines to pay bills online for the major utilities.