PGVCL Bill Payment
Learn how to make PGVCL online bill payment at www.pgvcl.com. Online payments of electricity are gradually popularizing in Gujarat state. The online payments of the electricity bill is a matter of great ease. Consumers enjoy paying bills from the comfort of their homes and offices at their leisure time. The electricity providing companies are offering safe ways of payment and facility of downloading e-receipt and duplicate bills. All these facilities are attracting consumers to pay bills online. Hence, billpayment.co.in provides guidance for paying electricity bills online.Most states in India now have online bill payment and Gujarat is not behind.
PGVCL is Pashchim Gujarat Vij Company Limited, an electricity company established by the Gujarat Electricity Board. The PGVCL is part of restructuring efforts of the power sector in Gujarat. The Gujarat Electricity Board distributes electricity across the state through its four distribution companies. DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL, and UGVCL are distributing electricity in South Gujarat, Central Gujarat, Western Gujarat, and North Gujarat respectively. PGVCL online bill payment will benefit consumers of western Gujarat. PGVCL is operative in all the 12 districts including Jamnagar, Porbandar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Surendranagar, Amreli, Morbi, Botad, Dwarka, Gir, and Somnath.
PGVCL Online Bill Payment: Stepwise Procedure
Find below the instructions and link to the official website of PGVCL. Online PGVCL bill payment is quick and easy procedure once you are familiar with it.
Also check how to pay other electricity bill payment online:
Consumer Account Registration Process
- Click the link for the consumer web portal of Pashchim Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
- At the right-hand side, you will see the options for registration or sign in.
- Register yourself and create your unique user id and password.
- Log in using your username and password for PGVCL online bill payment.
- Enter the 11 digit consumer number or 5 digit consumer no. as applicable in your case.
- Click the ‘save’ button after entering the consumer no.
- Now enter the date of the bill and past reading from any of your previous two years’ bill.
- Give a click on the ‘save’ again.
- You should see this message on the screen: “The account no. XXXXXXXXXXXX is registered successfully.”
- You can register at least 9 consumer accounts with a single login.
- Now you can make PGVCL online bill payment of any of your consumer account no.
PGVCL Online Bill Payment Procedure
After completing above registration procedure, carry on with the below steps.
- Check the box given against the consumer number for which you wish to pay.
- Now you will see the bill amount. If the amount is not correct, type the correct as per the latest physical bill.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Choose your suitable mode of payment – Debit card / Credit Card / Netbanking
- After completion of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation message.
- The online payment receipt will also be generated.
In any case, if you are shown ‘failed’, ‘pending’, ‘receipt not generated’ messages, wait for a while. Check if your bank account is debited for the amount. If so, no need to pay again. Just check your PGVCL bill payment status after 5 business days.
Other Ways of PGVCL Electricity Bill Payment [Without Registration]
There are other ways for PGVCL online bill payment that you can use for quick payments.
- Quick Payment – This facility allows consumers to pay the bill quickly without registering at the in portal.
- Bill Pay / Insta Pay / Quick Pay – Pay PGVCL online bill payment using your bank’s website.
- Visa Bill Pay – The bills can also be paid using Visa bill pay service at the site of visa bill pay.
Of you wish to pay manually, you can use RTGS or NEFT, ATM machines, cash counters, drop boxes, and ECS payment methods.
If you are facing any issue with PGVCL online bill payment, submit your queries at the PGVCL page dedicated for consumer’s queries. Fill up all the required details and submit it. You will be responded by the customer care section. However, we suggest that you submit your query related to online payment only after checking the payment status. Also you can check other bill payment like DHBVN bill payment, BSES online bill payment and more. The payment status is updated after 5 working days from the date of online payment. If the payment is reached successfully, it will be shown as reconciled in the status message of your PGVCL bill payment.s