Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Paying electricity bills online is the best way now. Why stand in queues and spend time when you can make PSPCL bill payment online. Paying bills from the comforts of your home and offices is now a trend. Almost all the states in India are now facilitating online payments of the electricity bills. PSPCL refers to the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited which was earlier known as PSEB. The online portal of PSPCL is now offering users to pay their bills through various modes. Learn how to pay PSPCL electricity bills online at its official website. Also, check NDPL bill payment and Tata power bill payment shown on billpayments.co.in.
Customers of PSEB are paying bills through credit or debit card. Visa and Mastercards are accepted. There is also a facility of bulk payment. Hence, you can make payment of multiple accounts in a single go. Punjab state power corporation limited was founded in the year 2010. Since then it is responsible for generating and distributing power to the entire state of Punjab. Earlier PSEB was responsible for the power generation. It was later on transferred to PSPCL. Check out the complete procedure of PSPCL bill payment.
Step-by-Step Guide for PSCPCL Online Bill Payment
Customers can view bill history as well pay bills at the website of the PSPCL. Here is the procedure for online PSPCL bill payment:
- Visit the official page for PSPCL online bill payment: https://billpayment.pspcl.in/
- At the top of the page, you will see a text box for your account number.
- Enter your account number and click on the tab of “Show Bill”.
- You will get all the bill details on the screen including the amount.
- Now you can proceed with the payment.
- You can pay the bill using the following payment modes:
- Debit card or credit card
- Net banking
- Cash card or mobile wallets
- Bill desk
- Choose the mode of payment and enter your bank details or credit/debit card details.
- Once the transaction is successful, you can download the receipt.
You can also view bill history to confirm your payment of the previous bills. The options for downloading receipt and checking bill history are available on this page. However, do wait for two days for the online receipt after making payment.
PSPCL Bill Payment Receipt
After the successful transaction, you should wait for at least two days. It takes 48 hours for the paid bill payment details for uploading on the portal of PSPCL.
In the case of any query with the payment and your bill, contact PSPCL from 9 AM to 50 PM on any working day. Contact on the PSPCL IVRS no. 0175-222 5230.
Or consumers can also write on following email address as per their zone. Send an email to these addresses for any complaint regarding PSPCL bill payment.
- Border zone customers – firstname.lastname@example.org The border zone includes Gurdaspur, Amritsar, Taran Taran, Pathankot, and Batala.
- Central zone consumers – email@example.com – The central zone covers Khanna, Sirhand, Jagraon, Ludhiana, and Gobindgarh.
- North Zone – firstname.lastname@example.org – Nkodar, Hosiarpur, Nawashahr, Jalandhar, Phagwara, Kapurthala, and Jalandhar Cant fall under the north zone.
- South zone PSPCL consumers – email@example.com – The cities covered under South zone are Samana, Sunam Dhuri
- Consumers of Western Zone – Ferozpur city, Fazilka, Zira, Moga, Rampuraphul, Abohar, Ferozpur Cant, Jotakpura, Jalalabad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mohali and Ropar – email@example.com
PSPCL Electricity Bill Payment | PSEB Bill Payment
The charges are applicable on the PSPCL electricity bill payment. Users paying through net banking do not incur any charges. All other modes of payment attract very nominal charges for online PSPCL bill payment.
In the case of any issue with the PAYU and Billdesk PSPCL bill payment gateway, use following contact details.
- Tel no.: 0124 – 6793000
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel no.: 011 4686 004 / 08800 2843666 / 011 4686 9005
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do remember to mention your transaction ID and account no. while you send an email to the payment gateways. In the case of unsuccessful transactions of PSPCL bill payment, contact your bank.
PSPCL bill payment is a simple online process consuming few minutes. Lakhs of consumers are using this facility to save hassles of standing in the queue at the outlets. The online bill payment facility also allows you to pay your bills from wherever you are. You can get rid of the stress of missing the due dates of the PSPCL online bill payment. We have also provided guidelines to pay your mobile bills of Airtel, Reliance, and Tikona bill payment.