Tata Photon Bill Payment
A complete guide to Tata Photon bill payment is shared here. Tata Photon company offers high-speed internet connectivity devices at affordable rates. Users of Tata Photon can stop here for all information regarding Tata photon online payment. The USB modem devices named as Tata Photon Plus and Max are among the popular on the move internet providers. Multiple options are available to pay the bill online. We have elaborated all the options in this post. Get acquainted with the online ways of bill payments at billpayment.in. The blog helps users to reduce hassles of manual payments of major bills like electricity, mobiles, and the internet.
Tata Photon is a product of the joint venture between NTT Docomo and Tata Teleservices Limited. It is a leading provider of mobile Wi-Fi in India. Tata photon devices like Photo Max wi-fi duo and photon max offers supports 5 devices simultaneously. The other major products of TTL are Tata Docomo, Walky, and Tata Indicom. A variety of pre-paid and post-paid plans are available for Tata Photon internet at affordable range of prices. Users are facilitated with online recharge as well online Tata photon bill payment at its official site.
Tata Photon Online Payment
The payment portal of Tata indicom offers online ways of paying Tata docomo and Tata Photon bills. Find below the link to Tata photon bill payment page.
- Click the link for Tata photon online payment.
- You can either enter your account number of the photon number.
- Click on ‘submit’ after providing your account number or photon number.
- To know your 10 digits postpay photon no., click the related link and provide your mobile number.
- You will see all the details of your pending bill.
- If you want to pay only the partial amount of your bill, enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Choose the payment mode. The available modes of payments are:
- Credit Card / Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Once you complete the transaction, you will receive SMS or e-mail confirmation.
- To ensure the transaction, check the Tata photon transaction status.
- You can check the status of the last transaction you made for Tata photon bill payment.
If you are facing any issue, use the toll free number 1800 266 121. Or write at email@example.com. You can also call tata docomo customer care 121 from your docomo number.
Auto Pay Through Credit Card for Tata Wi-Fi Payment
Tata Docomo has introduced credit card standing instruction system. This lets you stay relaxed about the due dates of your bills. The bill amount gets debited from your credit card account on the set date. Find below the method of paying Tata photon bill payment through credit card auto pay.
- Use billdesk link to register your photon number for standing instructions registration.
- Submit all the details required for registration.
- At the next step, provide your credit card details.
- Enter your secure password at the issuing bank page.
- You have to complete a Rs. 2/- payment to confirm your registration.
- You will receive an online confirmation for your auto pay registration.
- It will also notify you of the date when your auto-debit will start.
You can cancel your standing instruction (SI) registration whenever you wish. This will stop the autopay set on your credit card account.
We are sure you are completely familiar with the Tata photon bill payment now. Online payments have made our life easier. We aim at making your task easier by guiding you to appropriate portals and methods of digital payments.
Tata photon bill payment is a simple online process involving few steps. However, if you have any query, you can contact the Tata photon toll-free number we have given above. In case if your money is deducted from your account but your bill is not processed, do not worry. The money will be refunded within 3 business days. You may also check the transaction status as suggested before in this post. This will avoid the chances of duplicate payments. Also check PGVCL online bill payment at our website. Do not forget to refer to our other online payment methods which might be useful to you.