Pay UGVCL Electricity Bill in Gujarat
UGVCL bill payment online facility is explained here. Electricity bill payments were tedious and time-consuming. With the privilege of the digital payments of the utility services, the tables are turned. Paying electricity and mobile bill payment are now fun. You can pay your bills online from your office and homes. Receipts can be printed online as well. The official website www. ugvcl.in has a dedicated consumer portal. Consumers can get a duplicate bill and online complaint registration facility as well. This post guides consumers of UGVCL to pay the bills online. Guidelines to use other services of the consumer portal are also shared here.
A large part of the consumer base is now interested in UGVCL bill payment through the online ways. UGVCL is Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, a power distributing subsidiary of the GSEB, Gujarat. It is one of the pioneer company in India for the power distribution. The regions of the North Gujarat get electricity from UGVCL. The other subsidiaries in Gujarat include PGVCL, MGVCL, and DGVCL. Consumers of MGVCL can refer to our separate post on MGVCL bill payment. Our posts contain clear instructions to make your payment procedures easy. Online bill payments of other utility services are also covered by billpayments.co.in.
UGVCL Online Bill Payment Procedure
Here now you will see a step-by-step guide to make UGVCL bill payment procedure. The instructions are crystal clear and precise. Even if you are paying online for the first time, you will be able to follow it very easily.
UGVCL Bill Payment – Quick Online Bill Payment Guide
Follow the steps and you will pay your electricity bill with few clicks. You will be able to get the latest bill details on the portal itself.
- Visit the consumer portal of UGVCL.
- Click on the “Quick Online Pay” option in the horizontal menu bar.
- Enter the consumer number.
- The format of the consumer numbers should be followed as LT-99911122233. The HT consumers should write as HT-99999.
- The bill amount will be automatically shown in the next field.
- Also, note that the HT consumers will not be able to make UGVCL bill payment online if the data is not shown there.
- Please provide your valid email address. You will receive your payment receipt on this email address.
- As for the LT consumers, it is possible that the bill amount is not shown automatically in the amount field. In that case, just enter the amount as per given in your new physical bill.
- After you enter the details, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
You will receive the payment receipt on your email address. For verification purpose, check UGVCL bill payment status online on the same portal. The various options for UGVCL payment are credit cards, wallets, and net banking.
UGVCL Bill Payment Receipt
If you do not receive your payment receipt by email, you can get a printout. Use the portal ugvcl.com to get a print of your receipt. You will need a registration on the consumer portal to avail this facility. Register and login the consumer portal. Locate and follow the option of ‘print receipt’. Enter the bill payment reference number to get the print out of the bill.
The payment modes available are cash cards, e-wallets, debit and credit cards, and net banking. Other ways also include RTGS and ATM bill pay methods. Consumers are also offered cash back rewards for online bill payments through Paytm. After making the UGVCL bill payment, you can check the status to verify it. If you have any query related to payment, contact toll-free number 1800 2331 55335. You can also file your complaints online and check the complaint status. Pending bill amounts can be viewed by the registered consumers. We will be soon bringing our posts on payment of other electricity bills. Check how to pay Reliance energy bill payment.